YOUR FINANCIAL SUPERHEROES ARE HERE
ENJOY CONFIDENCE IN YOUR FINANCIAL INFORMATION
Our Bookkeeping Services
In one word, bookkeeping is “recording“. It is the foundation for management accounts and financial statements as it organises all the financial transactions of a business. At TRNZact, we capture the daily happenings of your business timeously and accurately so that
- you can manage your income and expenses in real-time
- your invoices and statements are submitted on time so you get paid faster
- you are free to focus on other aspects of your business and enjoy some quality time!
Our Bookkeeping services include:
- Processing of Cash Book
- Capturing of Supplier Invoices
- Processing Debtor Invoices
- Reconciling Bank Statements
- Compiling Year-End Trial Balance
- Completing Year-End Financials
TRNZact also offer E-filing Services
Breathe easy while TRNZact handles all your tax e-filing requirements. Know your SARS submissions will be on time, accurate and in complete compliance. Such peace of mind! Our services include:
- monthly e-filing, including VAT and PAYE returns
- UIF returns
Our Accounting Services
In one word, accounting is “analysing”. It communicates the financial information of the different areas of the business so you can evaluate your business’s performance and forecast future financial success.
As a business owner (companies, CCs, trusts and partnerships) you are required, by SARS, to submit financial statements (the formal record of your financial activities and the position of your business). At TRNZact, we ensure your financial statements are accurate and timeously submitted so you don’t have year-end stress.
It is the management accounts that empower you to make informed day-to day decisions. Produced on a monthly basis, they tell you about the real-time performance of your business! These reports empower you to keep your finger on the pulse of your business. Take timeous corrective action where you need to and have the confidence knowing you are in full control.
Our Monthly Management Accounts include:
- Profit and Loss Reports
- Balance Sheets
- Debtors Age Analysis
- Trial Balance
Our user-friendly and visual reports are shown using graphic illustrations making your financial standing easy and clear to understand
TRNZact also offer an Annual Financial Statements and Tax Services. This includes:
- IFRS compliant Annual Financial Statements for SMEs
- Income Tax Returns
- Provisional Tax Returns
- Directors’ Personal Tax Returns
Our Secretarial Services
At TRNZact, we can
- register a new Company, Pty(ltd) and Trusts
- register clients for tax, VAT, PAYE, UIF, SDL and Workman’s Compensation
- submit the documents to maintain the existence of the client’s business.
Our Payroll Services
At TRNZact we
- prepare employee payslips
- submit the monthly and annual SARS returns, including UIF and PAYE.
Our payroll services include payroll software. At TRNZact we manage:
- Payroll Register (full transaction summary)
- Online monitoring of staff leave
- EMP201 submissions
- EMP501 submissions
- Annual IRP5 and U-filing submission (UIF)
- Workman’s Compensation submission
Our Business Advisory Services
While you may be legally compliant, and you may even have your management reports at hand, you need to leverage these insights. If this is not your strength, an outside expert can make all the difference to grow your business in the right direction.
Research has shown that a business owner who consults an advisor can grow profits 23% faster. At TRNZact, we are passionate about optimising your business’ performance and helping you achieve your goals. With our understanding of your financial position
- we help you plan and prepare the financials
- we advise you how best to spend your investments
- we connect you with like-minded businesses executives
- we advise you on apps you can incorporate into your business
Did you know: the right app can grow your business 30% faster.
We can improve your cashflow by chasing your debtors!
Debtors management services include:
- establishing overdue Debtors
- contacting overdue Debtors to arrange payment
- provide periodic reports to client on status of Debtors
As an outsourced partner, we can provide you with reliable bookkeeping, accounting and business advisory services at a lower cost and give you the benefit of our sound and efficient expertise without the headache of hiring and managing staff.
However, if you have an established financial services department, outsourcing part of the work can help in reducing and managing the workload, as well as increasing overall efficiency.
Our fee calculation is based on the level of work you require. We’ll customise a quote based on the requirements of your business with our monthly fee remaining the same for the 12-month period, There are no surprises!
We’re as passionate about accounting and bookkeeping as you are about your business. The bottom line is, outsourcing saves you time and money and leaves you free to focus on running your business (or enjoying some quality time!).
Move to TRNZact now, then relax and trust us to take it from here.